Friday, February 16, 2007

Finally

We finally found a pizza place that delivers!! At night! A total rarity here. We got FOUR pizzas and a free garlic bread (which here is basically a pizza but without cheese...) for only 13 pounds. It was well worth it. Our whole flat chipped in and it was the best night. Becca regaled us with stories from the show Scare Tactics, we shared babysitting horror stories, and gushed about our pizza. A night of roommate fun. Jenny, Becca and I snuggled up and watched Zoolander afterwards; the perfect ending to today. So great.

It was so exciting (although it sounds pretty tame, I know) that I just had to share it with the interweb.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Meagan, I received your very\
very interesting notes on what
is going on in Sheffiels. Your Dad
is on the phone giving me all the
directions on how to do the blog.\
I'll send more later. Love you,
Grandma Jean

Anonymous said...

Hi Meagan, Dad here. Glad you're having so much fun. Grandma Jean was so excited to join the blogging world. Hope you can add photos sometime.

Love, Dad

Dana said...

megs,
the best pizza i've had since being abroad has been in Bombay. Its actually only the fourth time I've had pizza (IN 5 MONTHS! I'm DYING)and the 2nd time in India. haha. It was soo American-tasting... Hawaiian... NUM NUM...


also I love how you called it the interwebs. we call it that when we are looking for cafes so I can stalk you.