Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Testing 1, 2, 3

This blog will eventually be a record of my adventures in jolly ole England, where I will be studying from January 30- June 11, 2007. I hope it helps us all keep in touch and prevents me from having to tell stories over and over and over again when I get back.

It also serves the handy purpose of fulfilling the journal requirement that Study Abroad here at DePaul has, so some of these "blogs" will be edited and included in that project.

Okay. This is weird. We'll see how this grand adventure in both England and the world of blogging turns out!!

3 comments:

George Steinhardt said...

adventures, or MIS-adventures?

Jacob said...

Glad to see that I've established the Naming Conventions of Study Abroad Blogs

a sadoway said...

meagan, i am in your blog.